Saturday 8 July 2017

My Journey

Welcome  


Hello my name is Syahmina Sofiya Binti Shahridzuan and I'm not officially 18 yet but I'm getting there. I was born at dawn at 3.25 a.m. at Muadzam Shah Hospital but when I was three month my dad got transferred to Kelantan and if you're wondering my dad is an assistance manager at Maybank but currently he is working at Muadzam Shah after 18 years staying in Kelantan.

 My mom is a teacher at a primary school and recently she just got transferred to Tasik Chini. I am the second oldest among five of my siblings. My first school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Seri Kemudi Bachok and it was a beginning as like in a fairy tail. I participate in high jump when I was 10 years old. At first, I wasn't confident entering anything when people push me into something it makes me feel trapped. But when I participate in high jump everything change that shy girl you saw when I was 10 was no longer exist not because of the skill or talent I have but it was because without confidence I couldn't jump over the bar. I adapt that skill into my daily life now I can present my work in front of class, talk to people more and trying things that I never dare to before. 

At the age of 13, I further my study at Smk Bachok and apparently that school was just across the street from my primary school. It was a challenging year for me adapting in a new place but sooner or later I finally got hang of it. After five years I finally graduate and further my study in UITM Jengka in sport and recreation. Well that's for now see you when I see you. 

3 comments: